Lookout is a San Francisco-based mobile security company with global presence - it provides security to both private and business mobile devices.
Lookout were looking to engage with specific senior IT and IT Security decision makers to discuss their mobile security solutions. They booked a package for 3 Executive Dinners - each taking place in a region where increasing awareness and generating new business for their Mobile and IT Security solutions was a top priority: Germany, France and the UK.
We proposed a series of executive dinners in specific locations and venues that the client saw suitable (London, Frankfurt and Paris) and luxurious enough to host C-level decision makers and present their company and its offerings to them. Our complete solution included:
- Confirm suitable venues, negotiation and handling of all menu choice, operational matters and payments.
- Designing an individual invitation for each event.
- Promote event through social media.
- Research the target companies, identify the target job functions and job titles.
- Personally contact each target to invite to the event, explaining the merits of the meeting as well as background information on the client.
- Register each attendee and capture all useful contact data.
- Report on a weekly basis back to client on progress of each event.
- Onsite management of each event, managing registrations and overseeing venue.
- Post event evaluation with all attendees.
Executive Dinners held in 2016 & 2017:
13/09/2016, London: target 15, achieved 15.
21/09/2016, Paris: target 15, achieved 17.
06/12/2016, Frankfurt: target 15, achieved 15.
22/06/2017, London: target 15, achieved 19