LogMeIn, Inc., founded in 2003 and based in Boston, Massachusetts, is a provider of SaaS and cloud-based remote connectivity services for collaboration, IT management and customer engagement.
Following a very successful series of Executive Breakfasts in 6 European countries to promote their join.me and BoldChat products, LogMeIn have asked us to research, contact and register attendees for their Though Leadership Dinner series focusing on Customer Experience & Engagement for the Retail, Telecommunication, Finance and other industries. They wanted to be able to address specific senior job titles (CxOs, VPs) from major enterprises with minimum 1000 employees.
- Design an individual invitation for each event
- Promote event through social media.
- Research the target companies, identify the target job functions and job titles
- Personally contact each target to invite to the event, explaining the merits of the meeting as well as background information on the client.
- Register each attendee and capture all useful contact data
- Report on a weekly basis back to client on progress of each event
- Post event evaluation with all attendees.
- 12/04/2016, London: target 8, achieved 10.
- 24/11/2016, London: target 8, achieved 11.
- 09/02/2017, London: target 8, achieved 10.
- 06/06/2017, Amsterdam: target 8, achieved 10.
- 06/09/2017, London: target 8, achieved 9.