Terms and Conditions
Online Event Attendee Registration Agreement:
This attendee ticket is COMPLIMENTARY and includes full access to the selected event and all its sessions.
1) ATTENDEE CANCELLATION OF BOOKING. Notice of cancellation must be provided to Vinco Events Ltd in writing. In the event of cancellation, Attendee will provide a “replacement attendee ” – i.e. attendee of the same/similar position to replace Attendee and to represent Attendee’s company at the online event. If Attendee cannot provide a replacement attendee, Attendee agrees to have either an online meeting or an email introduction with the event host.
2) CONFIDENTIALITY. All information supplied by Vinco Events Ltd in connection with this Agreement and events, including the names of participants, is confidential and for Client’s use only. The parties agree that such information may not be conveyed to any third party for any purpose. All intellectual property in all materials produced or distributed by Vinco Events Ltd is expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication or distribution is probation.
3) INTEGRATION. This Agreement constitutes the sole and exclusive Agreement between the parties, supersedes any prior verbal or written, and contemporaneous oral, Agreements, promises, or understandings among them, pertaining to the transactions contemplated in this Agreement. The parties agree that no express or implied representations, warranties, or inducements have been made by any party to any other party except as set fourth in this Agreement.
4) ALTERATION TO THE ADVERTISED PACKAGE. While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the advertised package, Vinco Events Ltd reserves the right to change the webinar dates, sites or speakers without penalty.
5) PRIVACY. By accepting these Terms & Conditions, Attendee acknowledges to have read, understood and accepted Vinco Events’ Privacy Statement.